I know the whole “New Year’s Resolutions” thing is very cliche and most say its an unhealthy practice since they are often comprised of unattainable goals that are usually tossed aside come February. But, this year..I am making a To Do list which I like to think is different from resolutions. The difference is that I have a full year to put them into full working order. Some will need immediate action while others I am giving myself a December 31st, 2009 deadline for. So here is my current list…I will add to this list as the week goes I imagine. It is a work in progress:
1. Lose weight
- follow the Weight Watchers plan (which I am currently on) or begin meeting with a nutritionist and follow a personalized plan
- no more sodas (including diet)
- exercise- use gym membership, run every day, meet with a trainer for 10 sessions to jump start wellness plan
- train for my first mini-marathon (to be accomplished first of 2010)
- eat out only 2 meals a week and cook only fresh, unprocessed foods
2. Switch to safe, organic household cleaners (all toxic cleaners will be thrown out on New Years day)
3. Create a flexible daily routine for me and my daughter so that I am maximizing on time spent with her while also getting household chores done.
4. Finish Wedding Scrapbook
5. Start my Etsy shop
6. Learn to knit
7. Get pregnant with baby #2
8. Take a digital photography course (refresher and so I can better use my Nikon)
and…more to come!